We’re excited to exhibit at the The XXVII Congress of the International Society of Biomechanics 2019 (ISB 2019) in conjunction with the 43rd annual meeting of the American Society of Biomechanics (ASB)! Visit Bertec booth #204 for live demonstrations featuring our Instrumented Treadmill. For a detailed demo schedule, see below:
Our featured products include:
- Bertec Force Plates are designed for gait, balance, and performance analyses. Our patented strain gauge technology, innovative transducer designs, and quality manufacturing help you capture the highly accurate data needed for your research.
- The Bertec Fully Instrumented Treadmill allows researchers to reduce gait laboratory space requirements and remove the limitations inherent in a traditional gait walkway. The unique design results in superior dynamic characteristics and a high natural frequency making it the best research-grade fully instrumented treadmill available on the market.
- Bertec Immersive Labs is an integrated research system for research grade kinetic and kinematic movement analysis with visual and audio feedback in real time. The product integrates an instrumented treadmill, 3D motion capture system, The MotionMonitor software and an immersive environment with controlled visual and auditory feedback, making this one of the most advanced systems for locomotion and balance research.
- Bertec’s Instrumented Handrails are designed for measuring upper body force. The durable design along with the superior characteristics of strain gage sensors provide sustainability and long-term stability. The handrails are used with our fully instrumented treadmill, instrumented stairs or stand-alone.
- Bertec’s Instrumented Stairs are designed to measure ground reaction forces while ascending or descending stairs. Three of the four levels of stairs are instrumented with our patented strain gauge technology which allow the measurement of ground reaction force and moment as well as Center of Pressure (CoP).
Stop by Bertec booth #204 to learn how we can support your work. See you there!